Sunday we woke up late (as normal) and spent some time watching a football game before heading up to Okefenokee (http://www.okefenokee.com/) in Georgia, just above the state boarder. We went on a guided motorboat tour where we saw lots of alligators and different types of birds; mainly cranes. Because it was a sunset tour we not only got to see the gators in the sun on the banks but got to spot them in the water in the dark. Half way long the river we got close to a mother gator and her four babies and man did she growl at us! We were so cold by the time we finished that we could barely move our fingers and toes!...
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Logan and I went exploring using the local bus system. Because it was rather cold (about 10 degrees Celsius but with a colder wind chill) we didn't get very far and went to malls. I ended up doing a fair bit of Christmas shopping. Lots of places still have sales on which is good. I nearly brought a giant eeyore yesterday but sadly I wouldn't have any room for it on the way home... Wednesday morning Jacob, Logan and I went to the shooting range. It was pretty rad getting to fire a 9mm even though it was nearly too big for my hands.
Monday night Logan and I went to Suzanne and Telisha's house and then went bowling. It was cool because the score board on the screens were all Christmasy. We had loads of fun! Tuesday and Wednesday night we sat inside in the warm and watched movies, mainly Christmas ones.
There isn't much else to report. Although I don't want to come home I'm looking forward to having food that isn't fried or grilled. Also having proper cheese as the cheese over here is making me feel really sick. Apart from that I have a cold and am having lots of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment